Become a Coterie Member
Membership is open to anyone in the community who wishes to promote the Missouri University of Science and Technology philanthropically, socially, and/or culturally.
Want to Join?
Dues are only $25 per year, and those who join by October 1st each year will be listed in the Membership Directory, which is printed and mailed to all members. You can register online clicking the “Join” button below or print the mail-in form: Coterie of MO S&T Membership Form
To promote the education of women through university scholarships and provide a social network for Missouri S&T, and the Rolla community.
Newcomers / Connections
Not sure about becoming a member? Check out our Newcomers Connections, which meets every month for people to get acquainted with Coterie and learn more about our activities and events.
- Coterie activities generally run during the school year with a summer break; however some interest groups continue to meet throughout the year.
- Dues are $25 per year and can be mailed, paid at the Fall Coffee or another Coterie event, or paid online.
- Members whose dues are received before October 1 will be listed in the Membership Directory.
- Members can take part in any of our many interest groups or events throughout the year.
- Members will receive emails periodically on upcoming events.
- There is no attendance required. Just RSVP for you and your guests to the program organizer.